Lakeway Regional Medical Center
An Oasis of comfort and care in the Hill Country
Our mission is the delivery of compassionate and exceptional quality healthcare that improves the quality of life for our patients, our physicians, our healthcare team and the communities we serve.
Lakeway Regional Medical Center will be the best by all we serve by:
- Providing exceptional, patient focused care with respect and compassion
- Contributing to the communities we serve through awareness education and community participation
- Managing resources with responsibility and accountability
- Being a preferred employer that instills pride and a commitment to excellence
Be our guest at LRMC.
Lakeway invites you to experience our outstanding facility and staff the next time you or a loved one needs the best in medical care. We are a full-service hospital offering the unusual combination of state-of-the-art medical technology and the plush comforts of home.
Since opening in April 2012, LRMC has been providing Hill Country residents in Lakeway, Steiner Ranch, Bee Cave, Westlake, Circle C, Austin and Marble Falls with a place to which they can turn for comprehensive, compassionate and modern medical treatment. As a full-service hospital with board-certified physicians, LRMC manages everything from emergencies and labor/delivery to minor care wounds and outpatient procedures.
Though we consider superior medical care an absolute essential for any hospital, and provide services found in most other medical centers, LRMC is not an ordinary hospital. In designing the facility and programs, we took cues from the hospitality industry to make this hospital a far more comforting environment than found in standard hospitals. Ranked among the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide*, LRMC stands apart from the rest with:
- A true emergency room, where we test everything but your patience—We treat emergencies like what they are. Upon arrival, ER patients are taken immediately to an exam room and examined by both a nurse and physician.
- Our onsite Heart Institute—As a new hospital, we have the newest, latest cardio-technology, three labs for heart procedures, and cardiologists and cardio-thoracic team that can manage any type of heart issue.
- Six extra-large birthing suites—With a capacity of up to 30 people, these suites offer extended families the space and privacy they need.
- A Level 2 neonatal intensive care unit—Though not usually necessary, our patients feel the security of knowing we have a level 2 neonatal intensive care unit as a safety net to care for babies born prematurely or with complications.
- Your home away from home—All 106 rooms are private, have their own bathrooms, and flat-screen TVs with cable service. Each room is equipped with trundle-like couches that transform into beds for overnight companion stays.
- Internet access—Free wifi is available throughout the hospital.
- In-room dining program—Rated among the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide**, our menu includes 50+ made-to-order items. Our chefs come from the restaurant and hotel industries, and our dieticians can alter recipes for our guests with dietary restrictions.
- Open-hours visitation—We recognize the importance of having loved ones with you during difficult times and encourage their visits and stays. There are no restrictions on visitation hours.
As an independent, medium-sized facility, we can give our patients the time and attention they deserve. Our guests find that they are never treated like just a number, last name or chart. Patients receive maximum individual attention and feel security and peace of mind knowing they are receiving the best of medical care at LRMC. Likewise, we look forward to making your time with us as recuperative and relaxing as possible.
Ready to experience a level of healthcare that is second to none?
Just tell your doctor you prefer LRMC!
Did you like what you read here? Order your FREE copy of Austin Relocation Guide!
Edit ModuleShow Tags