Hyde Park Schools 4K-Middle School Program
WHY DO FAMILIES CHOOSE HYDE PARK ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL?
The people who make up the HP community come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Hyde Park students represent multiple denominations and attend a variety of churches across Austin. Some students continue a Hyde Park family legacy while others are enjoying their first year at HP. These differences blend together in the shared experience of being Hyde Park Panthers. Our families reach out through community service (by individuals, groups, and through our Day of Service) as well as special events designed to include Austin residents in our fun (such as the County Fair). The HP community bolsters and supports its own through the very hardest times, including loving and praying families through grave illness, job struggles, and the loss of loved ones, but in equal measure comes together to celebrate victories large and small, whether a win for an athletic team or a great fine arts performance by our youngest members.
- 4k-8th grades at our mid-town location.
- Well-established 4K program provides a gentle leap into the first years of your child’s education.
- More than just learning to read, our kindergarten program provides a safe environment for your child to uniquely grow as an individual.
- Christ-Centered Encouraging Atmosphere.
- Small classes mean your child is known.
- Higher Level thinking and enrichment classes.
- Service to others intentionally embedded throughout our programs.
- Academic support for those who learn differently.
- Fully integrated Social and Emotional Learning.
- Bus transportation from 4 locations throughout the wider Austin area.
Did you like what you read here? Order your FREE copy of Austin Relocation Guide!
Edit ModuleShow Tags